In this article Mike Souheil Explains about Home remedies for bed bugs; three of the most used with the best results home remedies for bed bugs; and more.
Bed bugs are those tiny insects which live in the corners. Not only that these insects spread nuisance but also becomes the real cause for sleepless nights. Yes! Bed bugs belong to a special creed of creepy crawlies “Cimicidae” family which are known for two reasons: they suck blood for survival and are more comfortable in the warm temperatures. Bed bugs are shy in nature and love to hide themselves in bed during night time. However, on the other hand in the day light bed bugs are happier hiding themselves in nightstands, desks, linens, headboards, frames, clothes, mattresses, and artwork frames. Since these bite real badly after which skin gets red patches and all, it becomes important to get rid of bed bugs. In this article, we have discussed those home remedies for bed bugs which actually have worked out effectively.
Home Remedies for Bed Bugs – Effective Procedures:
Here are some of the most effective ways which can help in the eradication of bed bugs with a significant rate. Home remedies are the best ways to get rid of bed bugs which are mentioned below:
Home Remedy 1: Black Walnut Tree Tea:
Black walnut tree serves as a herb. It is used for the removal of bed bugs from the house. Procedure to follow for it is mentioned below:
- Take couple of teabags and place them on different areas which are infested by bed bugs.
- Remove these tea bags later by the following night or day.
- Bring leaves of black walnut tree.
- Place them as it is without any wash or prior step near all the infested areas.
- Mix all the following ingredients and make a sachet:
- Three portions of black walnut tree leaves.
- One portions of lavender leaves.
- Two portions of sweet flag.
- One portion of mint leaves.
- Three portions of thyme leaves.
- After mixing it well, divide it equally.
- Then make small sachets.
- Keep it near all the infested areas.
Home Remedy 2: Hairdryer:
Second best worked home remedy for bed bugs include procedure explained below in steps:
- Set the hairdryer at the most hottest temperature.
- Turn it on and position it near the mattresses; all those areas which may or actually have tracings of bed bugs.
- Keep the dryer to the direction for 20 minutes each side. Giving the thrust to make bed bugs come out of their comfort zones.
- Insects and their eggs will drop out eventually after an hour.
- Remove these pests and the eggs with the help of vacuum and then clean it later.
Home Remedy 3: Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is also a medium of eradicating bed bugs from anywhere they are found. The ultimate result depends on how well you are with dealing the strategy of getting rid of bed bugs.
- Bring a cup of water to boil.
- Add three tablespoons of tea tree oil.
- Take a bucket and add more water in it.
- Add three tablespoons of tea tree oil in the bucket.
- Add warm water in the bucket.
- Mop the floor with the solution.
- Fill a spray bottle with solution.
- Spray solution everywhere insects are found.
- Repeat the procedure thrice or four times in a day.
All in all these all are the home remedies for bed bugs, which gives an ideal situation to get rid of these insects.